Open OST Files Data without Using Outlook or MS Exchange Connection
Corruption issues in OST files is not an astonishing surprise; but when it happens, it creates obstruction and difficulty to access the mailbox data. The problem may exaggerate if there is any urgent need to view OST files but it has connectivity issues or corruption in OST files. Different reasons can be responsible for the troubling inaccessibility issues of OST file, such as virus attacks, hard drive failure, accidental deletion, exchange server crashes, or abrupt system shutdown etc.
- Cost nothing and provides lifetime solution
- Allows to view and read inaccessible OST files data instantly
- No need of having Exchange Server or Outlook platform to open the files
- Open any types of OST files (even password-protected)
OST viewer is a highly useful and reliable freeware to view and read OST files without Outlook email client or using Exchange services. Using this tool, you can open healthy or corrupt OST files without requiring any additional resources. With advanced coding, the tool ensure smooth and swift viewing of files. Additionally, this utility is designed using intuitive graphical user interface to provide effortless viewing of files, without possessing extensive technical expertise.
Although, there is no dearth of free utilities available at the marketplace, but the OST Viewer free tool comes from a highly reliable and reputed IT service provider, which promotes rendering end-to-end and dedicated IT software solutions to the end users. The OST viewer free tool is extremely simple-to-use and efficiently tackles all the problems that restrict users to view OST files in a non-favorable environment.
- Facilitates to view and access healthy or damaged OST files information without having MS Outlook installed or making connection with Exchange Server.
- Embedded with a smart search option to find OST files
- Option to open single file or multiple OST files for viewing
- Open encrypted OST files without any issue
- List-like representation of data items such as emails (with/without attachments), contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, etc
- Ability to copy and print HTML emails
- Option to generate file analysis report based upon different standards like: Total item types, Mail flow density by date, Mail flow density by senders, and Interaction between users
- Arrange to view the results using different fields like from, subject and date/time
The OST viewer is a completely free utility to use and involves no complex functions for operation. It displays items in tree-like structure to view, where you can jump to navigation bar provided on the bottom to access Contact, Calendar, Task, Journal or Notes effortlessly.
- MS Outlook: 2016, 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit), 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97
- Exchange Server: 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, 5.0
- Windows OS: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT and 95
- Windows Server: 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, and 2003